Welcome to Real Nepal
The REAL Dream Home is a residential educational training center/Preparatory school for the blind children which is situated at Kavrepalanchok Nepal . Students arrive from all rural and remote parts of Nepal. We welcome them without distinction of caste, creed or any background. The learning house provides the children with free boarding educational training specially in Braille reading/writing, daily living skills, orientation and mobility, English language, confident building training, Communication skill and computer skills. The house also supports the children for their successful inclusion and integration in the mainstream education by assisting the children with regular study at the home and at school. With completion of education activities, The learning house envisages that a Kavre which is known for successful inclusion and integration of children with visual impairment into mainstream education and ultimately they are actively and meaningfully participated in all sectors of society with high position and dignified life.
We see our Nepali blind children proudly walking with white canes, dress colorfully and big smiles.
We change the lives of our blind children by enhancing their skills through international qualitative training.
Our Initiative, To provide a international level quality education and useful lifeskill trainings with residential facility, And to increase creative and dynamic compitetor to fight meaningful employment for their future independency for Nepalese unreached blind children from rural and remote areas. This will help them transform being a rural child to becoming a global traveller.
- Education for all includes education for the blind.
- Blind children are our assets and not liabilities.
- Bold leading and conducting by blind people
- Please support blind empowerment in the difficult terrain of Nepal.
- To educate and enabling Nepalese back ward, marginalized and disadvantage blind children, Through provides the free boarding lodging, and educational training specially in Braille reading/writing, daily living skills, orientation and mobility, English language, confident building training, Communication skill and computer skills for especially how to find their way in a remote areas.
- To supports the children for their successful inclusion and integration in the mainstream education by assisting the children with regular study at the home and at school.
- To provides rehabilitation training to the parents, teachers of regular schools and of community members. This will help them to change their attitude towards the capacities and potentials of their blind children.
- To assist the regular schools of rural parts of Nepal to change their curriculum, to make it more disability friendly. To create accessible walkways, not only for the blind, for the whole community. and train teachers on how to integrate blind children.
- To give new identification to the blind children by transforming them from the conventional thought of beggars in the specific target community.
- To provides Livelihood training to blind adults. Through REAL we will prepare the blind to master their lifes in a rural area, to find meaningful employment. It is future objective not initially.
The main objective envisages that a rural parts of Nepal, where is known for successful inclusion and integration of children with blindness into mainstream education and altimately they are actively and meaningfully participated in all sectors of society with high position and respectful life without pity and charity.
The pride of Nepal is that national flower!
Especially This flower blossom in very difficult area or in the mountain side jungle. Why it is so beautiful despite of, then far from other accessible gardenery flower? Because nevertheless, it getting a place to blossom in jungle, suitable environment, and his own community love. So Geographical difficulty is not barrier itself. If the opportunity could be decentralize each and every place without discrimination. It make happy to all like rhododendron and marigold.
We would like to compare REAL Nepal like the rhododendron life. Its create a environment to enable blind children of rural part of Nepal to find their own ways their own community. This is real strength of REAL Nepal.
We welcome any kinds of help!
+977-9841640967 | firstname.lastname@example.org | +977-9861437072